To Home Page
Spring of Life -
Yesterday as I was reviewing
some listening techniques for teachers such as:
1. look at a student when
they are talking to you,
2. stop doing other things when a student talks to you,
3. nod and make facial expressions when a student
4. dont interrupt but allow the student to complete
5. dont finish a students sentence,
6. listen to the meaning instead of the grammar,
7. sit or stand so you can be at the eye level of the
I realized what a great
listener God is.
1. constantly watches
us,This Father God we have
is amazingly able to meet all our needs because He is such a
2. has the remarkable ability to be omnipresent thus giving
us each all the individual attention we need,
3. smiles and weeps with us,
4. never interrupts us or finishes our sentences for us,
5. knows our hearts intents and meanings without our
words getting in the way,
6. came to earth as a man and stood eye to eye with us.
If there is something on
your heart that you want to share with Him, please
dont hesitate to open up to Him.
He wants to hear us.
He listens better than any
human teacher you ever had or ever will have.
He is the
your Father knows what you need before you ask
Roger Bothwell and my address is email@example.com
or 151 Old Farm Rd. Leominster, MA 01453. Thank you for your
support of our faith ministry.
devotionals can be accessed at Archives